- Really excited to announce that I will be selling my work at the wonderful Redbourn Christmas Market on Sunday 2nd December. More details to follow.
It was great fun being part of this event! And I will be running some bookable workshops in December, so watch this space!
Museum Late: First Impressions St Albans Museum + Gallery
Thursday 2 August, 7pm – 10pm
Kicking off a year of themed museum lates, enjoy an evening of food and drink, activities and performances, all exploring the theme of printing.
Step inside the museum after hours and explore all the elements of this fascinating industry - from beautiful typographic design to age-old techniques and modern technologies.
Our café will be serving pizza and cocktails for you to enjoy in between trying out some of the activities taking place throughout the museum:
- Have a piece of poetry written just for you by one of the Typewriter Poets.
- Create your own screen-printed tote bag with artist Laura Felicity.
- Try out mono printing with artist Sarah Moroney.
- Find out about 3D printing from Digital Office in the Weston Gallery. Learn about printing on the International Space Station or printing in chocolate here on earth.
Pantone's colour of 2018 is Ultra Violet: here you can see some of my violet and purple designs.